5 Reasons Why Your Business Should Be Email Marketing[audio:5-reasons-why-your-business-should-be-email-marketing.mp3]
5 Reasons Why Your Business Should Be Email Marketing
Email marketing falls under the umbrella of mobile marketing, a revolutionary approach to marketing that uses today’s defining medium: technology. Email marketing encompasses everything from newsletters to coupons, delivering real-time data straight to willing recipients’ virtual mailboxes. If you are looking for fresh new ways to market to your customers and recruit new customers, you should consider email marketing. Here are five reasons why:
- You simply get better results. When it comes to marketing effectiveness, the proof is in the pudding, so to speak. Statistics show that email marketing consistently outperforms direct mailing, yielding returns as high as five times the return offered by a direct mailing campaign.
- Email marketing allows you to advertise specifically to your customers. Email marketing provides for you the ability to customize your messages to each recipient, creating a personalized feel for your campaign. This type of flexibility is proven to be effective at increasing response rates, and you can’t get that through direct mailing.
- Save money on print marketing expenses when you go paperless. Email marketing allows you to skip the printing and mailing processes, saving your business money on graphic design, paper, postage and handling. Additionally, think about the number of direct mail advertisements that gets tossed in the garbage without a second thought. That’s money down the drain, especially when you consider the higher likelihood that your email gets opened and read.
- You are able to track your results with email marketing. Very few other marketing methods give real-time information about your campaign’s success. With email marketing, you’ll know exactly how many of your emails get opened and read and how many recipients clicked on the link to your site. This puts you in the place to make immediate changes, if necessary, to tailor your email marketing campaign for optimal effectiveness.
- Email marketing is fast. Not only is it possible to create and launch an email marketing campaign in a relatively quick time frame, but you also see fast turnaround times. Statistics show that eighty percent of your responses will occur within the first three days of sending your email, compared to three weeks using traditional direct mail.
Keep in mind that the effectiveness of your email marketing campaign is largely dependent on quality of the campaign variables. If you have an interest in using email marketing for your business, do your best to make sure your campaign success by calling us, Local SEO Ranking Services, where designing and implementing your next successful email marketing campaign is our specialty. Prepare to take your business marketing to the next level.