What is a QR Code?
Do you want to try new and exciting marketing methods, but you’re afraid that they’ll drain your advertising budget with nothing to show for it?
Advertising online has become an essential part of most businesses’ marketing strategies, and targeting mobile consumers is just one additional piece to the digital revolution pie.
Using mobile technology to constantly improve your company’s ability to generate more leads and sales is a smart choice.
So you probably have a mobile-friendly version of your website, but have you heard about QR codes yet?
If you’re looking for ways to gain the local competitive advantage in your industry, QR Codes could be just what you need to take things to the next level.
QR Code is short for “Quick Response” code, which can be scanned and read quickly with mobile smartphones. These 2-D black and white barcodes can contain a wealth of information and once scanned, will take the user wherever you want them to go.
QR codes are created by using QR code generators to program where you want users to go when they scan the QR code whether it’s to your website, to an online video, to an article, or any other digital media.
How does it work?
Once your QR code has been generated, you can display it in electronic or printed format. Mobile users can then scan the code with their mobile camera phone’s reader. Once the code has been scanned, the user will be directed to the destination you have set forth.
QR codes are showing up everywhere these days as businesses catch on to the power they have to generate more profits. You’ve probably seen them on business cards, newspaper ads, flyers, postcards, TV commercials, billboards, T-shirts, and even posted inside of local establishments.
- A quick way to distribute details about your products and/or services
- Users can get INSTANT information about your business instead of waiting
- No need to “re-print” if you want to change your marketing destination; simply make the change online and the QR code will then forward to the new destination
- Can be scanned anytime, anywhere as long as the user has a mobile phone with a reader installed
- They allow various functions when scanned such as the ability to view websites, ability to read the text, ability to view images and videos, ability to send emails, ability to call with one click, and more
- Help your target audience quickly store your contact details with one click
- A great way to send users to a coupon or promotional offer
- Let local consumers grab the details about upcoming events related to your business
- Perfect for sending users to your Social Media profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Easily direct users to your online videos whether they’re posted on your website, YouTube, or any other video sharing website
- Work well for a variety of business industries in different ways; such as hospitality, retail, auto sales, real estate sales, and more
Getting Started with QR Codes
Local SEO Ranking Services, LLC is the local leader when it comes to providing mobile solutions for businesses in the Kentucky area.
Mobile marketing is on the rise and is not going to slow down anytime soon. Isn’t it about time you get the edge on your direct competitors? There’s no time like the present to tap into the exciting world of mobile digital marketing.
Call us today at (616) 824-0121 for your free, no-obligation consultation!